Saturday, January 31, 2009

11 more days!!!

We have our c-section scheduled!!! Our twins will be here on Wednesday, February 11th 2009! I am SO excited to meet these little babies who have been kicking me for months.. its going to be such a wonderful day. :) I am going to be so happy to see them and cuddle them and fall completely in love with them.. but one part of me will be so sad, because now I'll have to share them with the world. And its ok. :)

I never thought I'd say this in ten million years but I'm going to miss being pregnant, just a little bit. I guess knowing that I'M the only one in the world that can take care of them while they're growing inside me makes me feel more awesome than I ever could have imagined. ;)

I just can't wait to be a Mommy. :)

*hugs*
Melina

No comments: